Search this Collection
The Oregoniana collection includes:
- Publications on the history and culture of Oregon
- Oregon city and county government publications
- Oregon nonprofit and other organization publications
- Oregon tribal government publications
- Other special collections
- The State Library collects a variety of city and county government publications that were created by local government agencies solely or in collaboration with state agencies. This collection includes government publications where local city and county government agencies are the primary author. Topics include but are not limited to: • city planning • transportation • financial and economic reports • water conservation and environmental quality • agricultural planning and conservation • various city programs and initiatives
- The State Library collects a variety of publications that are unaffiliated with state or local government agencies but relate closely to Oregon statehood and history. This collection includes publications and ephemera published by unaffiliated individual authors and groups. Topics vary greatly but concentrate on historical sites, prominent events, and general Oregon history.
- This collection includes the full text of all measures voted on by the people, candidate information, and more. The State Library has collected and digitized voters' pamphlets from Oregon's primary, general, and special elections. Marion County pamphlets from 1904 to present are online, and the State Library is in the process of digitizing the rest. You can browse each pamphlet, or search the entire collection by keyword.