Oregon State Highway Maps
Search this Collection
This collection includes the official Oregon state highway maps from 1919 to the present, with thanks to the Oregon Department of Transportation's Geographic Information Services.
- Oregon official state map, Official state map ... Oregon
- Creator: Oregon Department of Transportation
- Date: c2003-, 2003
- This archived document is maintained by the Oregon State Library as part of the Oregon Documents Depository Program. It is for informational purposes and may not be suitable for legal purposes., 2003/2005-, Relief shown by spot heights, Includes index to cities and towns and population, City maps, mileage table, and text on verso, Mode of access: Internet from the Oregon Government Publications Collection., Text in English.
- Oregon state map
- Creator: Oregon Department of Transportation, Skelley, E. A, Oregon State Highway Commission, Oregon State Highway Department, Oregon State Highway Division, Oregon State University Department of Geography
- Date: 1919-, 1919
- This archived document is maintained by the Oregon State Library as part of the Oregon Documents Depository Program. It is for informational purposes and may not be suitable for legal purposes., -2001, Folded title varies, Title varies: 1919, State Highway Department's official automobile road map of the State of Oregon ..., 1921, Map of State of Oregon showing main traveled roads; 1925-1953, State Highway Department's map of the State of Oregon showing main traveled automobile roads; 1954-1992, Official highway map of Oregon, Relief shown by hachures, spot heights, and shading on some sheets, Published by Highway Commission 1919-1953; published by State Highway Dept. 1954-1969; published by State Highway Division 1970-1989; published by Oregon Dept. of Transportation 1991-2001, Signed: E.A. Skelley 1935-1953, Prepared in cooperation with the Department of Geography, University of Oregon, April, 1991-, Some sheets include index, Text, illus. (part col.), distance charts, local route maps, area maps, pictorial map, and location map on verso of some sheets, Mode of access: Internet from the Oregon Government Publications Collection., Text in English.