Wendling covered bridge

Wendling covered bridge is a 60 foot Howe truss bridge spanning Mill Creek near Marcola in Lane County, Oregon. The bridge got its name from George X. Wendling, director of the Booth-Kelly Lumber Company. When this photograph was taken, there were several signs inside including a Barnes and Beatty's Circus sign and one near the entrance that reads: "Wendling Bridge built by Lane Co - 1938 A.C. Stricker - Bridge Supt. No. 16-1W-10." Location: T16S R1W S10., Courtesy of State Library of Oregon.
Abstract/Description: Wendling covered bridge is a 60 foot Howe truss bridge spanning Mill Creek near Marcola in Lane County, Oregon. The bridge got its name from George X. Wendling, director of the Booth-Kelly Lumber Company. When this photograph was taken, there were several signs inside including a Barnes and Beatty's Circus sign and one near the entrance that reads: "Wendling Bridge built by Lane Co - 1938 A.C. Stricker - Bridge Supt. No. 16-1W-10." Location: T16S R1W S10.
Subject(s): Covered bridges
Oregon--Mill Creek
Oregon--Lane County